What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
1. Comments/Reviews on Products and Blogs
When visitors leave comments/reviews on products and blogs on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. After approval of your comment, your comment is visible to the public.
2. Registration/Sign-up on Site
When visitors/users register/sign-up on our site, we collect the data shown in the Registration/Sign-up form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. After registration/sign-up a user becomes immediately active to see and place orders on products.
3. Order Processing and Checkout
When visitors/users place an order on our site, we collect the data inclusive of the Ordered Products Information, Users Personal Information and Shipping Address Information as shown in the Order Completion and Checkout Process, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. After successful placement of an order by a user we receive a notification with complete order details at our back-office for the successful execution of the order fulfillment process.
4. Contact Forms
Contact forms on Alamalaseel.com are for receiving user inquiries for Sales and Support on products we sell under the Alam Al Aseel and its sub-brands. We collect the data shown in the contact form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Note on Media Content-Type:
We do not ask the user to upload images on this Website. If you receive/see any fraud link under the Alamalaseel.com domain in email or any other medium asking for uploading images, please avoid/ignore uploading images and inform us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org. This could be a SPAM or HACKING activity performed by any kind of malicious software which we do not have control over and will not be responsible either.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register on our site, place an order, submit an inquiry on Contact Form, submit a review on product/blog, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is managed by a third-party payment gateway such as PayPal encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology used by PayPal.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a third-party payment gateway such as PayPal and are not stored or processed on our servers. However, it is advisable to keep changing your personal information time-to-time in order to avoid any consequences.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Accessing and amending your personal information
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
We agree to the following in order to honor your privacy and user experience with AlamAlaseel.com:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email or contact at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
If there are any questions or inquiries regarding this policy, please feel free contact us using the following contact details